In this Blog I want to explain How to Sign an Android Application. Steps,
* Right click your Application Project and then Select Android Tools-> Export Signed Application Package.
* Then It will Show Export Signed Application Package Dialog and In this Dialog it will Show the Application Name. Then Press Next.
* Then It will ask for keystore. Browse the Keystore and enter the password of keystore then press Next.
* Then it will show the key alias in the keystore. Select the key alias and enter the password then press Next.
* Browse the Destination of .apk file to Save. It will show the Certificate expire date and MD5 and SHA1 values of the signed keytool. Press Finish.